Registered Nurse at LHC Group – Parkersburg, WV
- Identifies the patient/family’s physical, psychosocial and environmental needs and reassesses as needed but no less than every 14 days.
- Visits patient according to the Plan of Care.
- Initiates and coordinates the Plan of Care and necessary revisions.
- Registered NurseVisiting Nurse Association of Ohio for HOMECARE MENTAL HEALTH REGISTERED NURSES in Cleveland, OH. Read more ... » Renders nursing care to hospiceVisiting Nurse - Hospice Community Liaison Nurse - Akron, OH. Read more ... » patient’s and performs treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Assist the patient’s family in any way possible.
- Reports to the patients physician and other appropriate personnel pertinent changes in the patient’s condition.
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Current RN License in state of employment.
- Minimum of three years experience of nursing care in hospital, hospice or home health setting.
Location: Housecalls Hospice, Parkersburg , WV
Title: Registered Nurse
Called to work on an “as-needed” basis
To apply Registered Nurse job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7qkyw73