Radiantblue Technologies, Inc.: Software Engineer- Android Development job in Tampa, FL
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of OO development theory and associated methodologies
- Experience in development of Android-based applications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in C++, Java, XML programming
- A current government issued security clearance is not required to be eligible for this position. However, the applicant selected will be subject to a Background Investigation (BI) and must be eligible for the issuance of a final government security clearance within ninety (90) days after the offer is extended. US Citizenship Required.
- BS and/or MS in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or related discipline
- Experience in SOA and Web Services development
RadiantBlue Technologies, Inc. is seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer, with 0-3 years of experience, to develop software applications and integrate systems used in the collection, visualization, and exploitation of intelligence data. You will be a member of an engineering team involved in all phases of the software development process, including requirements, design, implementation, test and verification. You will be expected to develop understanding of a highly technical problem domain with diverse requirements including UI programming, algorithm implementation, and data management
- Understanding of wireless and mobile communications networks and technologies
- Geospatial application development
- OpenGL and Qt
Salary and Compensation are commensurate with skill level and company needs.
Company: Radiantblue Technologies, Inc.
Location: Tampa, FL
Industries: Engineering Services
Job Type: Full Time; Employee
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
About RadiantBlue Technologies:
RadiantBlue is a specialized provider of information technology development, consulting, and program support services for the U.S. Intelligence Community. We are focused on the rapid development, integration, and delivery of innovative technologies that provide value for our customers. As a RadiantBlue employee you will have the opportunity to apply your talent and ideas to solve challenging problems that are of importance to the nation’s defense and security. Please visit our web site www.radiantblue.com to get more information about the company and employee benefits. It is the policy of RadiantBlue Technologies, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical handicap, medical condition, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, and/or veteran status and to include any other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local laws. EEO/AA
To apply Software Engineer- Android Development job in Tampa, FL >>> http://tinyurl.com/csp76g5