Prudential: Investment Analyst Job in Los Angeles, CA
Description of Investment AnalystProminent Global Private Banking and Financial Services Firm for Investment Analyst - Alternative Investments Group/Strategic Advisors in New York, NY. Read more ... » Job:
The successful candidate would play an important and integral role on the team. The position offers an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, analytical, marketing, and presentation skills.
PMCC’s Loan Origination Team is seeking a bright and highly motivated recent graduate from a top undergraduate business/economics program to join the team as a financial analystCleveland Clinic: Financial Analyst I Job - Cleveland, OH. Read more ... ». The Los Angeles based Loan Origination Team is responsible for originating approximately $700 million per year in loans secured by high profile retail, industrial, multifamily and office properties located primarily throughout the Western U.S.
The Loan Origination Team’s mission is to build productive long-term lending relationships with institutional owners of commercial real estate, such as publicly traded REITs, real estate operating companies, pension fund advisors, and large real estate developers based in the western United States. Loans originated by the team range in size from $10 million to over $200 million. The larger deals tend to be very customized and highly structured.
- Assist senior members of the team with all aspects of the loan origination process, including the modeling and evaluation of new investment opportunities, sensitivity analysis, analysis of the risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, due-diligence review, preparation of authorization memos, and loan closing.
- Provide superior analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments, including cash flow modeling, risk analysis, property valuation, market analysis, and borrower and tenant credit analysis.
- Interact professionally with internal credit, legal, and loan origination personnel and externally with borrowers and third-party service providers.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
- Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Understanding of basic financial modeling and valuation terms, concepts and methodologies
- Real Estate, Investment, FinancePeople's Emergency Center (PEC): Vice President, Finance and CFO in Philadelphia, PA. Read more ... », or AccountingPlanned Parenthood for Accounting Associate in MA. Read more ... » experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Real Estate or related discipline
- Understanding of basic finance concepts such as NOI returns, cash flow returns, internal rate of return, present value/discounted cash flow
Benefits of the Position:
The successful candidate will benefit from a broad exposure to all aspects of PMCC’s commercial real estate lending business including:
- Experience with multiple real estate capital sources and lending programs.
- Exposure to all commercial property types (multifamily, industrial, retail, office) and exposure to various real estate markets across the Western United States.
- Valuable experience working with sophisticated institutional borrowers on high-profile structured debt placements.
- Direct interaction with senior members of the deal team, senior management, borrowers, and co-investors.
- Development of strong credit, underwriting, and real estate valuation skills.
- Opportunity to travel for property tours and new business development.
To apply Investment Analyst job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7evtkn5None found.