Providence Hospital – Washington, DC – Senior Accountant – Internal Job
Collects and assembles financial information and data necessary to prepare journal entries used in the preparation of financial statements of the Providence Hospital, Carroll Manor Nursing & Rehab Center, and other related entities. Analyses financial and statistical data during the preparation of financial statements and analyses assigned general ledgerBrown and Caldwell: Senior General Ledger Accountant - Denver, CO. Read more ... » accounts to ensure the accuracy of information represented in the financial statements. Prepares all journal entries, account analyses, and audit work papers in accordance with departmental accountingUniversity of North Dakota: Accounting Specialist - Admin Office - Grand Forks, ND. Read more ... » policies and practices, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and the guidelines provided in the Accounting and Reporting Manual (ARM) of Ascension Health. Also ensures the consistency and adequacy of supporting documentation, the thoroughness of technical analysis related to accounting work, and the organization of records maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business Administration with a major in accounting, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Five (5) years experience in general accounting.
- Four (4) years experience in computerized environment.
- Four (4) years experience with Excel and other software used in the performance of accounting duties.
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting, plus demonstrated math aptitude & analytical skills.
- Certified Public AccountantSelfhelp: Junior Accountant - New York, NY. Read more ... ».
Ability to work with all levels of management and to analyze, resolve, and explain variances related to balance sheet and/or income statement accounts. >>» View or apply to job