Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Certified Nurse Midwife Job Description
Provides full-scope nurse-midwifery services including antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum and gynecological care to all women of childbearing age.
- Accreditation by American College of Nurse-Midwives.
- And, at least one year experience in full-scope nurse-midwifery practice preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable.
- Must have a current Advance Practice registered Nurse/Certified Nurse-Midwife licensure in DC. Federal and local DEA, License. Current CPR and neonatal resuscitation certification.
- Certificate of Completion of approved Nurse-Midwifery Program.
- Masters Degree in Nursing/Nurse-Midwifery specialty preferred.
- Previous experience in an OB/GYN setting required.
Department: Ob-Gyn Professional Services
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Variable Shifts/ Variable Days
To apply Certified Nurse Midwife Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/cvslurc