Providence Hospital: Certified Nurse Midwife Job in Washington, DC
Provides full-scope nurseLoyal Source Government Services: Nurse Practitioner-Portsmouth, VA. Read more ... »-midwifery services including antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum and gynecological care to all women of childbearing age.
- Accreditation by American College of Nurse-Midwives.
- And, at least one year experience in full-scope nurse-midwifery practice preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable.
- Must have a current Advance Practice registered NurseRegistered Nurse, Imaging Department for Kaiser Permanente in Cleveland Heights, OH. Read more ... »/Certified NurseSummit Orthopedics: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Eagan, MN. Read more ... »-Midwife licensure in DC. Federal and local DEA, License. Current CPR and neonatal resuscitation certification.
- Certificate of Completion of approved Nurse-Midwifery Program.
- Masters Degree in Nursing/Nurse-Midwifery specialty preferred.
- Previous experience in an OB/GYN setting required.
Department: Ob-Gyn Professional Services
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Variable Shifts/ Variable Days
To apply Certified Nurse Midwife Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/cvslurc