Private Wealth Manager SA job in Boston, MA – Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Qualifications of Private Wealth Manager SA job
- The successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements outlined in the SAFE Act, including but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS
- Experience/exposure to banking/investment/wealth management
- Series 7 Securities License required within 120-days of hire
- 7+ years of applicable experience
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required or relevant experience
- Proven record of developing client relationships
Private Wealth Manager SA job Responsibilities
- As an employee of Citizens Financial Group, you become a part of an organization committed to service customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business.
- Citizens Financial Group is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally.
- We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
- The chosen candidate will contribute to profit, sales and product targets of the Wealth Management Group by selling appropriate wealth management and banking services to the portfolio of clients.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Private Banking, the incumbent will assist in the administration of an assigned group of accounts in agreement with approved policies and strategies with the purpose of meeting client goals and objectives.
- Also expected of the chosen candidate, will be to expand the size and quality of the customer base through initiating new relationships and developing existing ones to increase the penetration of wealth, investments and retail bank products.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of the largest and most sophisticated private banking accounts.
- Become the trusted advisor to clients, providing guidance across the full range of wealth management and investment products, and a consistent, credible, responsive and accessible point of contact for customers.
- Maintain existing client relationships and balances. Further, develop accounts by cross-selling thru personal contact with his customers.
- Expand number of relationships thru referrals, provide a high-level of customer service to clients by resolving and addressing issues and concerns, answering questions and coordinating customer service activities with other areas of the organization.
- Maintain a high awareness of regulations, ethics and compliance issues.
- Maintain a high-level of industry knowledge, perform the review of conformity of assigned accounts.
- Conduct reviews of all accounts and assets following applicable procedures and requirements as well as handle another assignment as directed by manager.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00 PM
Go to end of scroll area Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
To apply Private Wealth Manager SA job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7dqseqs