Private Wealth Admin II SA Job at Citizens Financial Group, Inc. – Manchester, NH
Responsibilities of Private Wealth Admin II SA Job
- Provide proactive service to high-net-worth investment and trust clients in a team environment.
- Apply knowledge of investments, trusts, and deposit product solutions to assist Account Officers with ensuring clients’ financial and service objectives are consistently met.
- Interface with clients, their advisors, and internal business partners.
- Ability to perform duties accurately and independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Research and respond to client inquiries and initiate resolutions. Input financial transactions, open new accounts, administer existing accounts, and initiate account terminations.
- Review daily account reports and resolve any issues.
- Perform preliminary account reviews.
- Prepare documentation for submission to various Private Bank & Trust oversight committees.
- Maintain the record of administration and client contact on CRM tool.
- Participate on project teams or work groups.
Private Wealth Admin II SA Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required or relevant experience
- 7+ years of applicable experience
- Experience/exposure to banking/investment/wealth management
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment
- Proven record of developing client relationships
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all the needs outlined in the SAFE Act, including but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS
Hours and Work Schedule of Private Wealth Admin II SA Job
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
To apply Private Wealth Admin II SA Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7mzyogu