Related adsAn exciting, fast growing real estate company is looking for an energetic, self starter to join its team. The position is a full-time Staff AccountantUniversity of California San Francisco Job as Accountant I. Read more ... ». Successful candidates will have Minimum 5 years of related accountingAmerican Assets Trust: Accounting Manager - San Diego, CA. Read more ... » experience; real estate construction/development preferred (job costing).
Main responsibilities include:
- Processing monthly disbursements
- Investigating unsupported invoices
- Submitting expense reimbursements to financial institutions
- Month-end close procedures
- Ad-Hoc procedures
- Experience with Great Plains is preferred but not required
- Must have a minimum 5 years of accounts payableProperty Accountant and Accounts Payable for Cooper Square in New York, NY. Read more ... », or related experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting preferred
- Must take initiative and own the processes
- Must be analytical and detailed oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple roles/functions
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
We are seeking a motivated go-getter with a strong work ethic! Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please reply to this ad with your resume and salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest. Olny candidates who have all requirements noted above will be contacted.
No agents or recruiting firms please. >>» View or apply to job