Description of Registered NursePalmetto Health: Registered Nurse as Homecare Clinical Educator - Columbia, SC. Read more ... » Job
Independent of each other plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana NurseWomen's Care Florida: Certified Nurse Midwife - Safety Harbor, FL. Read more ... » Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Should have current CPR certification. Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- General Orientation, Patient Care Orientation and Unit specific orientation as provided and required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.
- Further experience required depending on area of specialty.
- Have to be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred. Have to complete hospital
Department: Medical ICUClinical Nurse Educator, ICU - Nurse Educator - Jersey City, NJ. Read more ... »
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: Various work days(3a-3p), weekend rotation
To apply Registered Nurse Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/d887a2h