Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Description of Registered Nurse Job
Independent of each other plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Should have current CPR certification. Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- General Orientation, Patient Care Orientation and Unit specific orientation as provided and required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.
- Further experience required depending on area of specialty.
- Have to be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred. Have to complete hospital
Department: Medical ICU
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: Various work days(3a-3p), weekend rotation
To apply Registered Nurse Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/d887a2h