Omni Home Care for Registered Nurse in Boynton Beach, FL
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provides case management as described in state regulation for all cases involving nursing and therapy services.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit as applicable.
- Re-evaluates patient’s nursing needs on a regular basis.
- Furnishes services were requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
- Participates in in-service programs trains and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Assumes responsibility for each patient receiving nursing or personal care.
- Develop and implement the nursing care of the patient under the direction of the physician.
- Provides nursing services, treatments and diagnostic procedures requiring specialized skills.
- Registered Nurse Observes and reports symptoms, reaction to medications, drugs, and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition.
- Initiates preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety.
- Is responsible for clinical and progress notes for each patient receiving care.
- Coordinates services as needed for the patient.
- Participates in case conferences
- Assures that progress reports are made to the physician for patients under medical care describing patient activities and or changes in condition.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides supervision of home health aide services and LPN employees.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient, employee, and agency matters.
- Registered Nurse Prepares written instructions for care provided by home health aides.
- May assign selected portions of patient care to licensed practical nurses and home health aides but always retains the full responsibility for the care given and for supervisory visits to the patient’s home.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the PCM.
- Attains quarterly/annual goals as established in the quarterly annual performance evaluation.
- Submits documentation within required timeframes.
- Performs other job duties as assigned
To apply: http://tinyurl.com/4m9sef4