Nurse Practitioner at University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Nurse Practitioner Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities This position Nurse Practitioner is being recruited for at the Journey level under the Career Banding program. The hiring range for this position Nurse Practitioner is $76,479-$90,026, and the salary grade equivalent is 81. No State funds used in hiring for this position.
Nurse Practitioner Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the North Carolina Board of Nursing, completion of a Nurse Practitioner program approved by the North Carolina Joint Subcommittee of the Board of Nursing and Board of Medical Examiners, and “approved to practice medical acts” by the Joint Subcommittee.
Nurse Practitioner Preferred Qualifications:
- Moderate knowledge of professional nursing practices and procedures and skills in accessing medical needs of the acute and chronically ill;
- Moderate knowledge and ability to plan treatment based on assessment and findings;
- Nurse Practitioner must have ability to examine patients and detect abnormalities; ability to record accurately and completely all information to evaluate, plan and convey patient care; effective communicator – written and oral methods; ability to teach, counsel, and maintain working relationships with patients, patient families, and medical staff.
- Nurse Practitioner At least two years of RN experience preferably in an academic hospital setting.
Nurse Practitioner Special Physical/Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time during shift. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
Nurse Practitioner Salary Grade : BAND VI
Nurse Practitioner Salary Range: $54,200 – $109,000
To apply Nurse Practitioner Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3cospmk