We are seeking an effective operations manager as Nurse Practice Manager who is capable of ensuring the highest quality of patient care while improving the cost effectiveness of the clinic.
Required qualifications for this Nurse Practice Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field and four to six years of practice management experience; or commensurate education and experience.
- Knowledge of ambulatory care; background in clinic procedures including schedule management, registration, use of electronic medical record, patient flow, billing and referrals and authorizations.
- Computer proficiency including word-processing and spreadsheet applications and knowledge of electronic medical record and billing software applications.
In this Nurse Practice Manager position you will:
- Direct the technical and nursing support activities of a multi-specialty medical clinic.
- Nurse Practice Manager Work with clinic physicians to maintain and improve support services.
- Supervise non-physician clinic staff and prepare budgets & reports.
- Have responsibility for space planning, maintenance, procurement of supplies, and contract services.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met on a timely basis and implement and manage all aspects of the medical clinic to support the strategic initiatives of Providence Medical Group (PMG).
Salary Hourly Rate: $18.36 + Depending on Experience
Job Category: Clinics/Medical Group
To apply Nurse Practice Manager Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6mtba2m