Nurse Practice Manager Job at Providence Health & Services – Missoula, MT
We are seeking an effective operations manager as NurseUniversity Hospitals - Nurse Practitioner - Anesthesia - Cleveland, OH. Read more ... » Practice Manager who is capable of ensuring the highest quality of patient care while improving the cost effectiveness of the clinic.
Required qualifications for this Nurse Practice Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field and four to six years of practice management experience; or commensurate education and experience.
- Knowledge of ambulatory care; background in clinic procedures including schedule management, registration, use of electronic medical record, patient flow, billing and referrals and authorizations.
- Computer proficiency including word-processing and spreadsheet applications and knowledge of electronic medical record and billing software applications.
In this Nurse Practice Manager position you will:
- Direct the technical and nursing support activities of a multi-specialty medical clinic.
- Nurse Practice Manager Work with clinic physicians to maintain and improve support services.
- Supervise non-physician clinic staff and prepare budgets & reports.
- Have responsibility for space planning, maintenance, procurement of supplies, and contract services.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met on a timely basis and implement and manage all aspects of the medical clinic to support the strategic initiatives of Providence Medical Group (PMG).
Salary Hourly Rate: $18.36 + Depending on Experience
Job Category: Clinics/Medical Group
To apply Nurse Practice Manager Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6mtba2m