Nurse Midwife Job in Boston at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- The Nurse Midwife in this full-time position will work at our Boston (Kenmore) office 16 hours per week and 24 hours on call rounding on patients who have had vaginal deliveries as well as cesarean sections at Newton Wellesley Hospital.
- Providing prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum and well woman gynecological care to patients; ordering/interpreting appropriate diagnostic data; writing prescriptions and medication orders; and working collaboratively with other physicians and clinicians.
- The ability to assess clinical problems, determine priorities of care, and appropriately seek and utilize consultation and referral required.
- The Nurse midwife would also perform moderately complex tasks at Newton Wellesley Hospital call shifts (12 hours, each time).
Title: Nurse Midwife
Location: Boston, MA – Kenmore Square
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: 16 hours office at Kenmore, 24 hours call at NWH
Nurse Salary : competitive
Nurse Midwife Qualification
- Requires a Masters level nurse practitioners program, current Nurse Midwife state licensure and authorization to practice in the expanded role.
- At least one-year midwifery experience is required.
To apply Nurse Midwife job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7mvm3t8