Nurse job in San Francisco, CA – Hospice by the Bay
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of two years of professional nursing experience with at least one year in an acute care, home health or hospice setting along with a demonstrated ability to effectively work with patients/families dealing with life threatening illness and death including sensitivity to interfaith and multicultural issues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team is a must.
Provides skilled nursing and hospice care to maximize the comfort and health of patients consistent with Hospice By the Bay policies and procedures. Responsible for patients/families including assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing services consistent with the plan of care.
Nurse job Requirements include:
- Current California Drivers License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements, if driving a car.
- Current license as a registered professional nurse in the State of California.
- HPNA and/or PHN certification preferred.
- Availability to work evening, night, weekend and holiday shifts.
This is a per diem position. We offer a supportive work environment and competitive pay
To apply Nurse job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/84l952t