Description of Nurse Educator Job
- Uphold a professional practice in collaboration with the ANA Nursing Professional Development Scopes and Standards of Practice.
- Support system through puts that tools meant to around evidence-based practice and practice-based proof.
- Will need knowledge and skills in education theory and application, career development, and program management to back up lifelong nursing professional development.
- Integrate the intertwined roles of educator/ facilitator, educator/ academic liaison, change agent/ team member, researcher/ consultant, leader/communicator, collaborator/ advisor/ mentor.
- Show core competencies in career development, education, leadership, and program/ project management.
- Through puts include orientation, competency, in-service education, continuing education, career development and role transition, research and scholarship, and academic partnerships.
MSN preferred, will consider BSN with demonstrated years of clinical experience.
Job Title: Nurse Educator
Company Name: Monroe Clinic
Employment Type: Full Time (Exempt)
Location: MONROE, WI, United States
Department: Clinical Education
Salary: Highly Competitive
Shift Hours/ Days: Days; Monday-Friday, weekends and evenings to provide education
Hours/Pay Period: 80
Degree Required: B.S.N.
To apply Nurse Educator Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7bzk84a