Duties of Nurse Anesthetist Job:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive anesthetic management of patients from pre-evaluation, through intra-operative management, and post-operative discharge and evaluation using professional training and experience.
- Participates or leads clinic in quality assessment and improvement process.
- Provides direction and teaching to professional and para-professional staff.
- Serves as nurse anesthetist who practices in a hospital meeting all the anesthetic needs of newborn through elderly patients.
Department:Department of the Air Force
Agency:Air Force Personnel Center
Salary range: $57,408.00 to $74,628.00 / Per Year
Position information: Full Time – Permanent
The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win…in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values — integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Travel and relocation expenses will not be paid
- A Recruitment Incentive is being offered.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Knowledge and maintenance of current certifications in emergency medical procedures to include Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
- Knowledge of professional Nurse Anesthesia practices, principles, and theories to carry full responsibility for medical care of a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
- Knowledge of universal infection control guidelines and practices and accrediting agencies’ (e.g. HIS and JC) medical practice standards.
- Skill in the evaluation and anesthetic treatment of a wide variety of diseases and medical conditions to include but not limited to: diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, asthma, cancer and extremity injuries.
- Ability to guide, train, and mentor paraprofessionals, clinical nurses, and ancillary support staff.
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE:
- To receive credit for such experience you must indicate clearly the nature of the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the number of hours per week spent in such employment.
- Part-time experience will be credited on the basis of time actually spent in appropriate activities.
- Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid work on the same basis as for paid experience.
To apply Nurse Anesthetist Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7pamhgt