Northwestern Mutual Financial Network – Financial Advisor/Entry Level – Clinton, NJ
Related adsJob Description:
Company Description: The Savino Financial Group, a well-respected organization, is a highly productive, and values driven environment. It provides representatives with the financial support, marketing tools, and expert guidance & training required to build a professional financial practice. Representatives are members of the exclusive sales arm of Northwestern Mutual, one of “The 50 Best Companies to Sell For.” Joining The Savino Financial Group is based on a methodical “mutual discovery” process between the candidate and the management team.
Position/Description: Financial Representative/Advisor
- Work closely with clients to develop a customized plan that meets long-term financial goals & objectives.
- Provide representatives with exclusive access to a variety of world-class products and services to help ensure that clients’ needs are met.
- Company sponsored continuing education for professional designations-CLU, ChFC & CFP & Management/Specialist Opportunities
- Extensive training from certified trainers in sales & financial products
- Access to the network’s knowledgeable financial specialists
- Career Opportunities/Rewards
- Achieve professional independence/Freedom to be your own boss
- Build your own business
- Provide financial security for your clients/create long-term relationships
- Have a positive impact on people’s lives
- Unlimited Financial Growth/Income reflects hard work & effort
- Flexibility in scheduling, market focus & product specialization
- Strong interpersonal skills/builds rapport easily
- Networks Naturally/shows entrepreneurial spirit
- Driven by strong values
- Self-motivated & goal oriented
- History of success/Standout performer
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Educational level
HR Name: Caren Goldstein
Company URL: http://www.nmfn.com