Neonatal Nurse Practitioner at UC Davis Health System – CA
This opportunity from UC Davis Health System is a major driver of economic prosperity in the Sacramento region and Northern California, generating over $3.4 billion in annual economic output and more than 20,000 jobs. As the region’s only academic health center, UC Davis is focused on discovering and sharing knowledge and providing the highest quality of care. We seek the following talented individual Neonatal NurseCapital Health: Nurse Midwife - Trenton, NJ. Read more ... » Practitioner
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Qualification
- Qualified candidate will provide independent advanced level Neonatal Nurse Practitioner clinical expertise to a select group of high-risk neonates from admission to discharge.
- The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner will also act as an expert resource person for health care providers; orient/precept new nurse practitioners; conduct research and teaching programs; provide supervision/direction to residents and medical students and provide backup support for nursing staff within the Special Care Nursery (SCN).
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Requirement
- Requires Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) and NALS Certification or certification eligibility.
- Minimum of three years current experience as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner preferred.
- Must be able to work variable shifts and take call.
UC Davis Health System offers exceptional employment benefits including medical, dental and vision plans, generous paid vacations and holidays, excellent retirement savings and investment plans, continuing education, and reduced fee and scholarship programs.
To apply Neonatal Nurse Practitioner job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/8ymcmbcNone found.