MSSB – Waltham, MA – Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is a global leader in wealth management with an extensive network of 1,000 offices across the U.S. and in key international locations. It provides a range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust. It provides specialized financial services to ultra-high net worth individuals through Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney’s Reach for Excellence Training Program offers a structured approach that helps prepare you to become a Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Financial Advisor. Our extensive curriculum provides you with the tools and strategies needed to build a client base of high net worth individuals and sustain long-term relationships with those clients. The training program teaches you how to provide clients with a high level of individualized world class service, comprehensive brokerage services, and investment strategies consistent with the individual financial goals and needs of the clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years related experience (i.e., sales, commercial banking, financial wholesaler)
- Demonstrated ability to sell
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask
- Competitive and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Interest in financial markets and investments
- Excellent problem solving, networking, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Prior sales experience
- Prior business owner/ entrepreneur
- Prior professional service career (Legal, Accounting, Education, Military)
Other Qualifications Candidates must:
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Pass a Background Check.
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.