Morristown, NJ – Financial Advisor
Related adsMetLife Resources presents a unique opportunity for you to leverage the power of the MetLife Enterprise. You will have the competitive advantage of a full range of products and services you can offer to your clients. Representatives employ a consultative sales approach to include one-on-one financial assessments in addition to professionally delivered seminars.
Why consider MetLife Resources?
- A protected and defined territory of non-profit cases.
- Our highly competitive GDC-based compensation structure with up to a 72% payout.
- The luxury of being registered with one of the largest Broker Dealers in the country.
- A wide array of investment, insurance, and banking products offered by many of the industry’s leading providers.
- Fee-based financial planning program and fee-based advisory products.
- Competitive Benefit Package including Pension and a 401(k) match.
- As you would expect, this opportunity is not for everyone. A minimum of two years successful sales track record opens the door. Such experience combined with securities licenses Series 6 or 7 and insurance licenses makes you a strong candidate. Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
MetLife Resources is a division of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166
MetLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer