MetLife – Field Sales Opportunities – Waltham, MA – Financial Advisor / Financial Planner
Related ads :
The MetLife Financial Group of Massachusetts, an office of MetLife, targets an upscale clientele, including business owners, professionals and upper income families. We assist our clients in attaining financial objectives by providing a broad range of products and services that can help create, accumulate and conserve wealth.
The MetLife Financial Group of Massachusetts in Danvers, Waltham, Norwood, Westborough, and Holyoke Massachusetts is actively recruiting new sales associates. We are interested in meeting highly motivated, success-oriented individuals with undergraduate or graduate degrees in business, marketing, finance, accountingEdward Jones for Chartered Accountant in New York, NY. Read more ... », economics, law or communications who are looking for a professional sales career with excellent income potential.
We are seeking energetic, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals who are afforded the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people in their community.
If you have a genuine concern for others and are not afraid to work hard, this may be the career you’ve been waiting for.
Starting a career in financial services doesn’t necessarily require a financial background. Two characteristics we especially look for are a genuine sense of caring and the desire to learn.
MetLife provides you with a competitive salary, the training, tools and support needed to help you maximize your potential. While in training, you will earn a weekly salary for the first 19 weeks of employment and we will work with you to help you to obtain the required life/health licenses and securities registrations.
- Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients
- Analyze clients’ financial needs and goals
- Provide guidance to clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different investment products
- Implement, and continually review, financial strategies designed to help clients pursue their long-term goals
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Honesty and integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented with a track record of success in prior academic and/or career
- Understand and effectively explain complex information in simple, easy to understand terms
- Strong work ethics
- Competitive drive and achievement oriented
- Professional or technical knowledge
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166
An Equal Opportunity Employer