KIS Financial Advisor Job at KeyBank – Cleveland, OH
Become the primary provider of investment services to KeyBank Community Bank clients by providing investment solutions to new and existing clients. Establish a strong partnership with Retail Branch Managers and Centers of Influence and maintain strong working relationships with all assigned Branches.
KIS Financial Advisor Required Qualifications
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65); Life & Health Insurance License.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience. Broad knowledge of characteristics and needs of clients and partners within the bank-based investment market space.
- Demonstrated ability to sell products and services to investment clients; evidence of strong sales results.
- KIS Financial Advisor have Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to use: standard office equipment, proprietary financial services systems.
KIS Financial Advisor Job Functions
- Utilizing a consultative sales process and assessment tools where appropriate, provide comprehensive, needs-based financial solutions to clients by offering a range of investment solutions and partnering with banking center staff.
- KIS Financial Advisor Attain sales production and referral goals by working book of business, lead lists, and closing on referrals.
- Develop a complete understanding of Key Investment Services solutions to support cross-selling opportunities, and learn the core bank products to generate referrals back to the Community Bank where appropriate. Be an active member of the Branch team.
- Engage licensed and non-licensed Branch personnel to identify investment referral opportunities from new clients and the existing bank client base.
- KIS Financial Advisor Coordinate all aspects of investment product delivery within assigned Branch(s), including the coaching of branch personnel, client management, service delivery and other resources in order to maximize needs-based sales production.
- Maintain responsibility for coaching and mentoring licensed KeyBank Relationship Managers to sell investment/annuity products to new and existing clients.
- KIS Financial Advisor Develop a strong Center of Influence strategy that leverages partnerships with the Retail Bank.
To apply KIS Financial Advisor job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/77q88uk