Kindergarten Teacher Job in New York, NY – Success Academy Charter Schools
We are seeking a Kindergarten TeacherChoice Schools Associates: 9th Grade English - Southfield, MI. Read more ... » who is results-oriented, relentless, and takes a “Beyond Z” approach in delivering rigorous, engaging, and high quality instruction.
Qualifications of Kindergarten TeacherPrimrose School: Kindergarten Teacher Jobs - Chesapeake, VA. Read more ... » Job:
Our ideal Kindergarten Teacher will have at least two years of full-time classroom experience and a demonstrated track record of propelling student academic growth and mastery. A Masters Degree and teaching certification in the content area are preferred (Bachelor’s Degree is required).
Demonstrated competencies in the following areas are a must:
- Self-Reflection. Ability to accept and implement feedback received for real-time improvement.
- Stamina. Ability to handle the intensity required to work in a high-performing charter school, and remain organized, punctual, and reliable under pressure.
- Preparation. Ability to study curriculum and do the intellectual work needed to deliver instruction at a high level.
- Management. Ability to manage the behavior in a classroom of 25+ students.
- Accountability and Data Driven. Proven record of achievement as evidenced by student work, learning, and data.
In addition, the following characteristics are required to be successful on this team:
- Beyond Z Attitude. Eagerness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization. Constant desire to improve one’s practice.
- Team Player. Willingness to work with others and respond constructively to feedback.
- Deadline and Detail Driven. Ability to think critically about the details of a task at hand and backwards plan in order to meet project timelines set by leadership.
- Flexibility. A team player that is not deterred by a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Ability to adjust expected tasks and schedule to the updated priorities.
- Leadership. Ability to train and work collaboratively with an assistant or associate teacher.
- Dedication to Mission. A genuine interest in finding ways to improve public education and support our schools. Ensure that joyful, rigorous instruction is delivered to every scholar, ever day.
- Join a ground-breaking faculty of teachers who collaborate regularly with a team and leadership.
- Engage students through a curriculum that reinforces the fun of learning and enables struggling students to thrive.
- Provide additional academic and tutoring support to elementary school scholars.
- Teach in classrooms filled with resources and technology.
- Be a part of a highly motivated team committed to education reform, parent choice, and the building of exemplary schools.
- Inspire intellectual curiosity through rigorous lessons.
- Receive routine, ongoing feedback and support from an outstanding leadership team and faculty.
To apply Kindergarten Teacher Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/89jvbrlNone found.