Description of AccountantAccountant IV for Diversified Technical Solutions in Morristown, NJ. Read more ... » Job
- Accountant Candidate will assist with daily processes such as accounts receivable and invoicing, monthly close and general account reconciliations as well as play a role in the operational analysis of the plant.
- Position is responsible for recording gas, plant products, and gathering for the Midstream business unit which operates a processing plant in northern Utah and a gathering system in the Texas EagleFord shale.
- In this developing business environment, candidate will play a critical part in developing processes and controls, testing systems and interacting with customers and commercial staff.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to effectively communicate with various levels of management and needs to be self motivated, work independently, function well in a tem environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- One plus year of experience with an accounting degree or business degree with accounting hours.
- CPA or public accounting experience is a plus
- Strong system skills are essential.
Functional Area: Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
To apply Accountant job >>> http://tinyurl.com/bt94dgv