Jones Lang LaSalle – Senior Accountant in New York, NY
The successful candidate will be an organized and highly motivated team player with strong initiative and communication skills. This position will be managing the Jones Lang LaSalle portfolio in New York, New Jersey, California and Missouri.
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure compliance with both Jones Lang LaSalle Global Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SAS70 internal review standards
- Monthly close and financial package inclusive of the bank and cash reconciliations
- Manage timely payments to vendors through weekly check requests
- Track client accounts receivables to ensure timely payment to JLL
- Prepare and submit monthly invoices and accruals to the client
- Maintain organized electronic and/or hardcopy accounting files and accounting information
- Participate in special projects with the Finance Director and Senior Financial Analyst
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet applications required; JDEdwards E1 knowledge a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- 4 years accounting experience in the Real Estate industry
- Advanced accounting and analytical skills
- Continuously promote the image of Jones Lang LaSalle within the Company, and with our Clients, through quality of work and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Demonstrate independent thought process and independent action
- Demonstrate leadership in a professional manner through work habits, attitude, and achievement of the goals of the department
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Ability to multitask, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet corporate and client needs
To apply Senior Accountant job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/bto5mzhNone found.