JDA Software – Dallas, TX – Senior Software Architect
Related adsJob Description
JDA is searching for a Senior Software Architect for our Product Development Group. This position is located in our Dallas, Texas office.
- Ensures success of the project by designing the foundations of the application including defining both the organizational structure of the application and the physical structure of its deployment
- Ensures the architecture can meet the standards of RASSUI
- Develops Product architectural design with Portfolio Architect
- Develops architectural design with Portfolio Architect and team
- Develops detailed designs with Software Engineer and Screen Designer
- Assists with performance requirements
- Provides performance statistics based on pre-defined requirements
- Assists software engineer with the development of software
- Assists in the development of Unit Tests
- Assures execution of Unit Tests are performed
- Provides input for Global Elements definitions
- Assists with design of architectural patterns
- Assists with design of interfaces
- Assists with design of Web service interfaces
- Assists with design of class interfaces
- Participates in identification of Quality metric attributes:partician apps, ID security threats, ID vulnerabilities, ID performance objectives, map solution architecture and validate deployment
- Reviews requirements and scenarios
- Works with team to: resolve issues, examine risks, keep dependencies low and establish, follow, and enforce design patterns
- Ensures the solution built satisfies business and technical requirements
- Delivers high-level technical design
- Delivers detailed technical design
- Works with Portfolio Architect to ensure designs are compliant with Portfolio Enabled Architecture
- Ensures that team is implementing design patterns, coding standards, unit testing standards, etc. in compliance with JDA methodology and Portfolio Architect direction.
- Triages software bugs and issues
- Ensures that all reviews are being performed for project (design, code, unit tests, etc.)
- Ensures that code is delivered for integration build and test, including release content
- 10-12 years of experience as a Software Architect and Java programming or in a similar capacity working on design and development.
- BS or MS (MBA) in computer science or relevant area.
- Proven experience working with a large team.
- Proven ability to develop prototype quickly.
- Strong Oracle and SQL query knowledge.
- Familiarity with Agile and SCRUM development methodology.
- Must have proven experience creating common components, standards, patterns, services and frameworks
- Experience developing in a Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Senior level experience with Object Oriented Development
- Proven experience developing Enterprise Software
- Experience developing through the complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience leading development projects
- Experience with Visual Studio.Net, ASP.Net, Web Services and SOAP
- Engineering discipline needed to analyze best practices and solve the most complex issues quickly
- Retail business experience is a plus
Job Location : Dallas, TX, US.
Position Type : Translated Full-Time/Regular