Investors Capital Corporation – New York, NY – Financial Advisor – Broker Trainee
We are a rapidly growing publicly traded independent investment banking firm located in midtown Manhattan seeking creative, driven, and money motivated individuals for our elite broker trainee program. Broker trainees work directly with our team of well established money managers and gain valuable knowledge and experience necessary to excel on Wall Street.
- Genuine interest in the financial markets.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to multi-task We offer a competitive paid training and sponsorship program for the Series 7 and 63 licensing exams.
Our programs provide a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience alongside senior management. Salary will be provided throughout the program.
This is an opportunity for six figure income after the first year for the right candidate.
To Apply: Please send a well-crafted letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, include in the subject line: “Broker Hunter.” For more information call 646-722-7784 ask for Jim Walter.
- Location: New York-New York City
- Job Title: Financial AdvisorProminent Global Private Banking and Financial Services Firm for Investment Analyst - Alternative Investments Group/Strategic Advisors in New York, NY. Read more ... » – Broker Trainee
- Earnings Range / Type: Depends upon Experience
- Minimum Years Registered: N/A
- Minimum Level of Education: 2-4yr College Degree
- Firm Name: Investors Capital Corporation
- Branch: Midtown Manhattan
- City: New York
- State: NY