Description of Investment Analyst Job
Lincoln Financial Group is seeking and Investment Analyst. Located in Greensboro, NC, this role provides support to portfolio managers in ensuring that investment risks assumed by the portfolios are appropriate given the nature of the liabilities. Lincoln Financial Group is a Fortune 500 diversified financial services organization with approximately $164 billion of assets under management. Lincoln Financial Group has a strong focus on four core business areas – life insurance, annuities, defined contribution, and group protection; and three distribution platforms – wholesale, retail, and worksite. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. For additional information go to www.lfg.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Communicates routinely with Portfolio Managers and business leaders on capital markets, portfolio characteristics, strategy and tactics.
- Runs risk models and designs and/or implements information systems to monitor risk profiles.
- Monitors Investment Guidelines and investment strategies.
- Assists in daily management and oversight of the insurance portfolios including monitoring credits and contacting outside investment managers.
- Assists in assessing risk of new investment products and strategies.
- Recommends changes in portfolio risk profile as market conditions warrant.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- making suggestions for improvement
- learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics with a minimum of 2+ years of experience working in investments or related financial experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Knowledge of fixed income security and market analysis.
- Ability to understand Lincoln Financial Group’s internal customers and address their needs.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency on multiple tasks.
- Strong quantitative and analytical capability.
- CFA candidate (or designation) preferred.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Computer skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point) Visual Basic is preferred.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
To apply Investment Analyst Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7eokg49