Summary of Investment Analyst Job:
Operating in conjunction with a team of Financial Advisors, use knowledge and skills obtained through education, training and experience to assist FAs in managing the overall efficiency of their practice. Utilize appropriate resources to create, present and maintain presentations and proposals for clients and prospects.
Investment Analyst Job Qualifications
- Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
- Company’s working structure, policies, mission, strategies and compliance guidelines
- Investment management analytical tools
- Client Relations Management tools
- Financial Planning software tools
- Financial services news and data resource tools
- Identifying the needs of customers through effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communications, spreadsheets and databases.
- Preparing and delivering clear, effective and professional presentations.
- Keep all appropriate parties up-to-date on decisions, changes and other relevant information.
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use mathematics sufficient to process account and transaction information
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
- Continuously learn investment products, industry rules and regulations and financial planning software.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Self motivated and able to work independently
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelors degree in Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a relate field)
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- Licenses/Certifications Required at Date of Hire:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- Licenses/Certifications Preferred at Date of Hire:
- Series 65 or 66
- Group I – Life and Health Insurance License
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Investment Analyst Job:
- Generate periodic reports on investment analyses and peer group comparisons with relevant investment benchmarks for clients
- Develop and maintain checklists for tracking periodic investment managers’ reviews by third party and independent investment manager searches
- Coordinate efforts to gather data and assist Financial Advisors in preparing responses to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist Financial Advisors with initial setup of client accounts and on-going monitoring
- Assist with drafting and maintaining investment policy statements (IPS) for clients
- Assist Financial Advisors with on site presentations to clients and prospects
- Prepare presentations and proposals for High Net Worth and institutional clients and prospects
- Create portfolio snapshots, researching investments and providing fund reports upon request to clients
- Assist Financial Advisors to customize their marketing materials, including pitch books, communication campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Prepare portfolio analyses for High Net Worth and institutional clients
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To apply Investment Analyst Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7xdopz7