Internal Advisor Consultant at BlackRock – Plainsboro, NJ
Internal Advisor Consultant Job Description
The Global Client Group serves institutional and retail clients, including corporate, public, union and industry pension plans; insurance companies; third-party mutual funds; endowments; foundations; charities; corporations; official institutions; banks; and individuals worldwide.
Internal Advisor Consultant Professionals within the team work together to deliver a full range of asset management, risk management and advisory services relevant to clients’ investment needs. Unified under one global client platform, individual client businesses are accountable for client relationships and distribution of products and services and are supported by a centralized marketing function which ensures consistency globally.
BlackRock’s U.S. Private Client Group (USPC), a division of BlackRock’s U.S. Retail business, is currently one of BlackRock’s most dynamic businesses and has been named by senior management as one of the main engines for future revenue growth. Internal Advisor Consultant By focusing on financial intermediated sales of BlackRock products through wirehouses, banks, independents and RIAs, USPC has helped solidify BlackRock’s position as a top provider of open end mutual funds, closed end funds and separately managed accounts
Internal Advisor Consultant Role Description:
As an Internal Advisor Consultant, partner with an Advisor Consultant to provide BlackRock asset management capabilities to financial intermediaries as investment recommendations to their clients. Be effective at selling Open-End and Closed-end Mutual Funds as well as Managed Accounts, and act as a liaison between portfolio managers and financial intermediaries.
Internal Advisor Consultant Responsibilities:
- Partner with an Advisor Consultant within a defined geographical territory.
- Internal Advisor Consultant Proactively position and differentiate BlackRock and our investment products against competitor firms and products.
- Work persistently towards sales and activity goals.
- Demonstrate dedication to the company and colleagues’ success and contribute to the group.
- Exhibit and maintain an above average level of knowledge of BlackRock products and current economic and market conditions.
- Converse knowledgeably with financial advisors and other key personnel about investment solutions and current economic and market conditions.
- Internal Advisor Consultant Respond to daily telephone inquiries on performance and positioning of BlackRock funds and managed accounts.
- Create and maintain working relationships with financial advisors and other key personnel.
- Promote team morale and be open and helpful in working/training with other BlackRock employees.
- Minimal travel required.
Internal Advisor Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA, CIMA, CFP a plus)
- 3+ years relevant financial services experience, mutual fund experience preferred.
- Series 7 is required. Series 63/65 or 66 preferred.
- Previous sales/wholesaling experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and profiling skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of equity and bond markets.
- Customer focused.
- Internal Advisor Consultant Motivated team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience with financial services software (Morningstar, PSN, Zephyr, Coates) a plus.
BlackRock is proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-M/F/D/V.
To apply Internal Advisor Consultant Job Vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/65ferpd