ING Financial Partners – White Plains, NY – Financial Advisor / Stockbroker
ING Financial Partners, Inc. provides customers and Financial Advisors with a vital link to the latest financial products and services in the marketplace. A relationship with ING Financial Partners gives the Financial AdvisorFinancial Advisor/Planner for CyberCoders in Bethel, CT. Read more ... » access to the essential information and resources that help bring clients closer to their financial goals.
ING Financial Partners is part of the ING family and is a network of Independent financial advisors. The ING Group is a global financial institution of Dutch origin with 113,000 employees. ING offers banking, insurance and asset management to 60 million clients in 50 countries. The foundation for ING’s vitality is its financial strength, healthy profit base and careful weighting of interests among its clients, shareholders, employees and communities.On a global scale, ING is one of the world’s leading financial services companies. ING ranks #9 on Forbes 2005 “Forbes 2000” list of top global companies, #17 on Fortune’s 2005 “Global 500 List,” and #87 on Interbrand’s 2005 ranking of “The 100 Best Global Brands.”
Reliance Financial is a full service financial investment firm with Wall Street experience affiliated with ING Financial Partners. We are currently hiring both experienced brokers, and potential trainees. If you have been recently let go from another firm, or looking for a fresh new start for 2010 apply online.
Financial Advisor / Stockbroker
Success. For you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll provide training, resources and support you’ll need to do better than your best.
What we offer
- Pay-outs as high as 90% (paid weekly instead of monthly)
- Sign-on bonus for producing brokers
- Outstanding brand recognition (ING Financial Partners)
- High-energy and active environment
- Prime office space located within walking distance from train – near the Ritz Carlton and Trump building
- Product and sales training
- Regulatory supervision
- Back office operations to handle all your business
Some of the features of this position include
- One on one training from seasoned Leaders in the financial Planning industry locally.
- A comprehensive, training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance
- Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising, that will help to expand and grow client relationships
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category
- Numerous career path options, including the financial advisor, compliance, field management and corporate opportunities.
- Both experienced producers, and those looking to grow in the financial industry are encouraged to apply
- Sales and/or finance background preferred
- Clear communication skills
- Desire to succeed
- Competitive, self starter
- Coachable and able to learn the business quickly