ING Financial Partners for Financial Advisor in Belleville, IL
ING Financial Partners, Inc. provides customers and Financial Advisors with a vital link to the latest financial products and services in the marketplace. A relationship with ING Financial Partners gives the Financial Advisor access to the essential information and resources that help bring clients closer to their financial goals.
ING Financial Partners is part of the ING family and is a network of Independent financial advisors. The ING Group is a global financial institution of Dutch origin with 113,000 employees. ING offers banking, insurance, and asset management to 60 million clients in 50 countries. The foundation for ING’s vitality is its financial strength, good profit base and careful weighing of interests among its customers, shareholders, employees, and communities.
On a global scale, ING is one of the world’s leading financial services companies. ING ranks #9 on Forbes 2005 “Forbes 2000” list of top global companies, #17 on Fortune’s 2005 “Global 500 List,” and #87 on Interbrand’s 2005 ranking of “The 100 Best Global Brands.”
Success. For you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll provide training, resources and support you’ll need to do better than your best.
What a financial advisor does
- Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
- Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
- Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this position include
- One on one training from seasoned Leaders in the Financial Planning industry locally.
- A comprehensive, training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance
- Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising that will help to expand and grow client relationships
- Finance plan with uncapped earning potential. Draw and salary available.
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
- The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last for years or even decades
- Numerous career path options, including the financial advisor, compliance, field management and corporate opportunities.
- Average income for novice Financial Advisors in the training program typically ranges from 70,000 to 100,000. The salary for experienced Financial Advisors or candidates with sales experience is significantly larger. There is no cap on the income of a Financial Advisor.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- Series 6 or 7 licenses
Life / Health / Annuity licenses
- Minimum 5 yrs of production
- Sales & marketing backgrounds preferred
Keywords: Financial Advisor, Broker, Stockbroker, Insurance, Financial Planner, Asset Management, Wealth Planner, Investment Sales, Registered Representative, Investment Advisor, Financial Investment, Mortgage Banker, Mortgage Broker, Account Executive, Account Manager, Realtor, Real Estate Agent, Sales Rep, Sales Professional, Sales Associate, Marketing, Advertising, Business Development