HP: Software Engineer Salary and Job in Chicago, IL
The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. Currently, HP is the world’s leading PC manufacturer, operating in nearly every country. It specializes in developing and manufacturing computing, data storage, and networking hardware, designing software and delivering services. Major product lines include personal computing devices, enterprise, and industry standard servers, related storage devices, networking products, software and a diverse range of printers, and other imaging products. HP markets its products to households, small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises directly as well as via online distribution, consumer-electronics and office-supply retailers, software partners and major technology vendors. HP also has strong services and consulting business around its products and partner products
HP Software Autonomy is searching for an entry to intermediate level Software EngineerThe MathWorks: Software Engineer - Natick, MA. Read more ... » to join our Chicago, IL office. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of our software offerings in the Electronic Content Management (ECM) Research and Development team. This team is responsible for developing and innovating on our ECM suite of software applications, including maintaining, troubleshooting, and adding new features to the product. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, detail oriented, and shares a passion for technology with our team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Entry to intermediate level experience with client application architectures, and design patterns.
- Possess a sense of aesthetics and creativity for interface design and human computer interaction (HCI).
- Experience with one or more email technologies (Exchange, Lotus Notes, sendmail, Apache James, SMTP) and related protocols is a plus.
- Entry to intermediate level experience with software developmentSoftware Development Engineer job at Argy, Wiltse & Robinson, P.C. - United States. Read more ... » IDEs and tools (Visual Studio, GCC, XCode, Eclipse,
- or IntelliJIDEA)
The successful applicant’s existing technical skills will be further augmented through our in house training program as well as the exposure to leading edge technology such as operating system platforms (MS Windows, iOS, MacOS, Android, or QNX), application webservers (IIS, Tomcat), hosted and on-premise platforms, human computer interaction (HCI), distributed computing architecture and virtualized systems.
HP offers competitive salaries with an extensive benefits package. We provide a fast-paced yet casual work environment
in which both individual initiative and teamwork are highly valued.
- Develop our suite of software applications covering a complex assortment of software and hardware configurations supporting a rich set of features that allow our users to effectively manage their business critical electronic content. This includes sophisticated features from capture of content by mobile phone cameras to management and retrieval of big data and definition of entity relationships using our Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL) probability engine.
- Design and implement system software solutions for reliability, resource utilization, high availability, I/O throughput, performance, scalability and security.
- Utilize the latest industry design, implementation tools, frameworks (.Net, Cocoa, Java Framework, and Boost) and programming languages (C#, Java, Objective C, and C++) to develop world class software.
- Design and implement deeply integrated desktop, tablet and mobile solutions using Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, email management solutions.
- Document and publish requirement, design and functional specifications for use by internal personnel.
- Assist in departmental planning making specific recommendations for improvement in the areas of performance, resource utilization, tools, and development processes.
- Work with other departments within the organization to meet companywide goals. Such as our Quality Assurance team to develop best of class quality software, our Technical Support team to facilitate solutions to customer problems, and our Professional Services team to craft custom enhancements.
To apply Software Engineer JobTyco: Principal Software Engineer - Westford, MA. Read more ... » in HP>>> http://tinyurl.com/brxbk9yNone found.