HP – Austin, TX – Software Engineer – Middleware Engineer
Related adsJob Description
Technical Support Representative-252648
Nature of Business
We provide the highest level of customer satisfaction by tailoring services to meet specific Client requirements along with the use of cutting-edge technologies leading to high levels of accuracy and speed. HP ContactCenter provides end User/Technical user support on:
Hardware products like desktops, servers, laptops, printers, handheld
Standard shrink-wrap and Custom Application
End User education
Customized Management reporting and trend analysis
Technical Service Help Desk
Job Responsibilities – current requirement is only Voice Process
Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking related queries of our global clients either through Phone or Email/Chat.
He/she must adhere to the Troubleshooting process.
He/she must escalate calls based on customers demand or on own judgment.
Documentation of the case, reporting and trend analysis
Fresh Graduates are encourageed to apply.
0 to 24 months of experience preferred but can stretch till 30 months of experience.
Skill Sets Required:
He/she must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role. Preference will be given to those who graduated with a degree in Computer/IT/Engineering related fields.
- Excellent communication skills with Neutral accent
- High confidence and energy levels
- Result oriented with high conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical temperament aligned with service orientation & Customer services
- Willingness to work in rotating schedules (e.g. early morning, mid-shift, night and graveyard shifts)
- Sucessful applicants must be willing to work in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.