Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
This opportunity encompasses building both the front and back ends of a very large, enterprise class commercial software system. Therefore, the right candidate will have several years of overall experience in developing large scale applications and a minimum of 1 year experience directly in Java programming.
- A significant amount of architectural design work
- Hands on development, testing, and deploying of the software
You should be familiar with SQL. Background with C++ programming, Swing, application servers, servlets, EJB, applets, JSP, HTML, and AWT would be helpful. If you have experience in developing parsers and compilers, that would also be a plus. Good communications skills are essential. A four-year or advanced degree in a technical field is also suggested.
- Several years of overall experience in developing large-scale applications.
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership role designing and architecting systems.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience directly in Java programming.
- Familiar with SQL, AWT/Swing, application servers, servlets, EJB, JSP, and HTML.
- Strong fundamentals of computer science, including knowledge of advanced data structures, algorithms, and multi-threading.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Four-year or advanced degree in a technical field.
- Knowledge of Tomcat application server.
- Background with C++ programming.
- Experience developing lexers, parsers and compilers.
- Knowledge of Struts and/or Velocity Apache projects.
- Experience in both Windows and Unix environments deploying Java based systems.
- Experience in designing for and testing under large data volumes and stress conditions.