Grasshopper Group, LLC – Austin, TX – C# .NET Software Engineer
Are you the type of person who likes use the latest technology? Do you enjoy working seeing your work grow from code to use in a few short weeks? If so, the Grasshopper Engineering Department is looking for you!
If we were to draw up a wish list of qualities for Grasshopper’s next great software engineer, they’d read:
- Slightly fanatical about software quality, customer satisfaction, and Wii tournaments
- Serious C# skills (Think Obi Wan, as opposed to a young Luke.)
- Some knowledge or experience with web services (Alphabet soup alert: WCF, SOAP, and all that good stuff.)
- Unit test friendly (If you’ve ever corrected someone on the difference between a mock and a stub, you’re our kind of people.)
That’s a tall order to fill, but if you fit the description, we have some great stuff to offer:
- Exciting technology. Want to write test-driven code in .NET 3.5 where you’re mocking dependencies with Rhino Mocks? We already do.
- Short iterations. You can see actual customers using your work in just a few weeks!
- Awesome work environment. We’ve got free snacks, free drinks, and a dedicated room for our Wii. Make sure not to choose Funky Kong on Mario Kart though, or feelings will get hurt.
- Tremendous benefits. What could you do with 4 paid weeks off? You get bonus points if your answer involves building a robot.
- A worthy challenge. Think you can to write an elegant, intuitive user interface for a feature-packed product? Or do enterprise-level SOA work? Or write telephony code that’ll stand up to tens of thousands of phone calls? Let’s see it.
Thousands of customers already use Grasshopper’s virtual phone system every week. We’re looking for an excellent C# developer to help us implement exciting, new features across our platform. If you’re ready to write some serious code while having fun doing so, drop us a line.rs sound professional and stay connected with Grasshopper, the Virtual Phone System for entrepreneurs. Grasshopper works just like a traditional phone system, but it’s all managed online or by phone. Entrepreneurs can get an 800 or local number, create employee extensions, forward calls, and get voicemails via email.