Related adsJob Details:
SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager, delivers care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program of professional nursing.
Training and/or Experience:
- Must possess current hospital experience (within past five years) or be a new nursing graduate (within past two years). Nurses who do not meet this requirement, must show proof of successful graduation from an approved refresher course.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care.
- Prefer minimum of one year’s experience in pertinent clinical specialty. Nurses who do not meet this requirement must obtain experience through competency based orientation (CBO).
- Must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the State of Ohio.
- Must be currently certified in CPR (and recertified bi-annually).
- Works with acutely ill patients, including emergency situations.
- Works independently as well as functioning as a team member.
- Capable of adapting to changing environment.
- Knowledgeable of equipment used in pertinent clinical area (see unit-specific competency base orientation [CBO], location of reference manuals, and resources for consultation.)
VALUES: The Registered Nurse will support the values that we share as an organization: service, integrity, respect, unity, and stewardship, by incorporating them into our standards of performance and demonstrating these values in all aspects of our work.