Financial Planner Job at Edward Jones – Seattle, WA
As an Edward Jones Financial AdvisorSovereign Bank for Financial Advisor - Investment Financial Consultant in Brooklyn, New York. Read more ... » you as Financial PlannerOneWest Bank: Investment Advisor - Irvine, CA. Read more ... » will:
- Enjoy early financial support. We know that building a business takes time. For this reason, you’ll have a compensation package during your first two years including training pay that takes into account your experience and geographic location. You’ll also have opportunities to earn new account bonuses and milestone bonuses based on your production while you build your client base.
- Work autonomously from your own neighborhood office while being supported by an international financial services leader
- Be trained in financial products to suit a variety of objectives and risk levels
- Build your business by identifying and cultivating prospective clients
- Help clients to determine financial and investment needs, and utilize sales skills to effectively recommend suitable financial products
What leads to success as a Financial Advisor?
Edward Jones believes in doing business the old fashioned way, face to face. When starting out, our Financial Advisors spend most of their time in the communities they serve, making face-to-face contacts in neighborhoods and with businesses, introducing themselves and Edward Jones. They spend time getting to know their clients, their investment needs and their objectives. Then they deliver the appropriate investments and services on an individual and personal basis. A strong sales and/or management background compliments the Edward Jones business model. We frequently find that individuals with a solid sales or management history thrive as Financial Advisors because they understand the commitment and relationship building skills that are crucial to establishing long-term clients.
Financial Planner Job Secure your future:
- Work for the company ranked No. 2 on FORTUNE magazine’s 2009 “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, and No. 1 for large-sized companies, our 10th year on the prestigious roster.
- Earn commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel based on your production
- Have a full-time branch office assistant who manages client service and marketing activities
- Receive world-class financial and business development training
- Apply a proven business model
- Have the opportunity to become a partner in the firm
- Participate in profit sharing
It will be Financial Planner Job to get to know clients, their investment needs and their objectives. Then you’ll deliver the appropriate investments and financial services on an individual and personal basis. Edward Jones offers individualized investment recommendations focused on a diversified mix of stocks, fixed-income investments including bonds and certificates of deposit, mutual funds and annuities, as well as a wide range of insurance options, including life insurance, long-term disability and long-term care.
To apply Financial Planner Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/86gp53f