Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
This position is responsible for providing existing and prospective customers with information regarding financial products and services and utilizing specialized knowledge to find the appropriate products and services for each client. In addition, this position is responsible for providing advice and guidance to licensed Investment Associates and assisting Financial Advisors.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Certification/License: Series 6, 63, 7 and life insurance licenses required. Series 7, 24, 65 and health insurance licenses required within time period specified by management.
- Behavioral/Technical Skills:
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Strong presentation skills to enhance the organization’s image to prospective clients. Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to a broad range of existing and prospective customers.
- Ability to acquire and maintain changing product information for all products supported, as well as maintaining a broad knowledge of the industry and the ability to keep informed of trends and developments.
- Innovation and flexibility are essential to meet the demands of an ever-changing market.
- Strong analytical skills are needed to recommend appropriate products and services to customers.
- Ability to conduct business in a highly ethical manner which keeps in line with both PSI and Regulatory requirements.
Principal Responsibilities (identify 4-7 major categories of work):
- Determines specific customer needs and ensures that appropriate market transactions are executed. Provides advice to clients on personal investment product purchases.
- Maintains specified level of profitable sales which meet or exceed agreed upon goals.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the current investment product portfolio to ensure optimum marketing potential.
- Participates in various business development efforts, including telemarketing solicitations and sales seminars with the goal of developing relationships and generating leads.
- Keeps informed of industry product trends and issues to develop comprehensive understanding of industry.
- Keeps informed and aligns business within PSI and Regulatory requirements.
To apply Financial Consultant jobs at People’s United Bank via Indeed jobs >>> http://tinyurl.com/aaruvhg