Financial Consultant Associate at PNC Investments LLC in West Paterson, NJ
Financial Consultant Job Description
Financial Consultant as a Sales Assistant for PNC InvestmentsPNC Investments LLC for BRANCH FINANCIAL ADVISOR in Shelby, MI. Read more ... », you will be part of a successful and growing organization, with a commitment to leadership in the affluent marketplace. PNC Investments is a specialized subsidiary of PNC BankPNC Bank for Branch Financial Advisor in Ewing, NJ. Read more ... », and provides products and services for individuals interested in investing, college planning, or retirement planning. Sales Assistants serve as a critical link between our Financial Advisors and PNC Investments clients, providing general administrative office support to the Advisors as well as direct sales support to our clients. Working for PNC Investments, you’ll enjoy the security and prestige of working for a large, well-known company, combined with the friendliness and manageability of a local office.
During a typical day, Financial Consultant will have a high level of interaction with customers and colleagues, handling both routine matters and unexpected customer requests. The Financial Advisors you support will count upon you for promptness, consistency and accuracy in responding to clients, in an industry where regulations and compliance are critical. Your product knowledge will be important as well, as you answer service questions, prospect current and potential clients, schedule appointments, or meet face to face with clients to complete transaction. Your people skills will assist you, as you work in a collegial office environment, build relationships within the larger PNC organization, and grow to know clients well.
The successful Financial Consultant candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Financial Consultant have 1-3 years administrative experience is required, preferably in securities trading, operations or sales environment.
- Financial Consultant must be Prior experience supporting financial advisors preferred.
- Financial Consultant have 1-3 years customer service experience is preferred.
- Financial Consultant have a Strong Computer Skills preferably on a Windows based system.
- Financial Consultant have an Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Financial Consultant have a Strong verbal communication skills are required.
Financial Consultant Salary : –
To apply Financial Consultant Job >>>http://tinyurl.com/45284p6