Financial Associate from Robert W. Baird in Chicago, IL
Well established and goal oriented Wealth Management team seeks individual to Financial Associate assist in their ability to offer sophisticated financial solutions to individuals and families and strategically build the client base. The position will focus on the review and reallocation of the customer’s portfolio, management of investment inventory and expansion of existing client relationships. Experience should include relationship management, sales, marketing, business administration or development. Skills should include prompt, communicative, highly responsible, driven, high level of integrity, and a passion & hunger to succeed. Some local Chicago land area travel will be necessary only applicants seeking stable employment with significant growth potential need apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Financial Associate:
- Assess economic and market data and provide input in developing client strategies.
- Track and evaluate teams investment product inventory and research potential alternatives based on substantial research, group guidelines, and asset allocation strategy.
- Perform analysis of existing client portfolios to identify necessary investment, allocation and diversification changes based on the team’s economic outlook and tailored to the risk profile and investment objectives of the each client.
- Implement mutual fund, equity and fixed income trades base on identified portfolio adjustments.
- Assist in managing existing client relationships by operating within the team’s customer service strategy to ensure high-quality customer service.
- Openly and confidently communicate with high net worth clients developing deep, personal relationships earned with competence and integrity.
- Work with the Financial Advisor or team to identify and oversee the implementation of business development and sales strategies to attract new clients seeking sophisticated financial solutions.
- Identify new client opportunities and qualify the relationships.
- Perform analysis of prospective client portfolios to qualify new business opportunities.
- Translate data to create and deliver customized financial planning reports for high net worth clients. The document, follow up, and support the closing off possibilities identified from the financial planning process.
- As the opening progresses, provide support to the Financial Advisor in the client acquisition process.
- Financial Associate Assist in the creation of marketing materials which may include web-based media, print media, consumer mailers, and development of target audience seminars.
- Assist in the creation and management of team’s business plan, value statement, presentation materials, goal setting, branding, and business tracking.
- Competently manage independent projects.
- Work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Client Management Software (Act).
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of some sales, marketing, and/or client relations experience.
MBA is a plus. Series 6/7 licensed associate or the ability to obtain necessary licenses within 12 months.
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel and willingness to learn new applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Professional and courteous demeanor, with a desire to function in a team environment dedicated to customer service.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically when performing advanced calculations and preparing reports.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize assigned tasks. Must excel in the context of peak workloads and multiple assignments.
- Coachable team player, comfortable with constructive feedback and seeking UNLIMITED growth potential.