Financial Advisor – Midwestern Securities Trading Company
Ideal candidate will be passionate and coachable. The organization has a strong planning team that will support the candidate with competitive planning tools. This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-starter who likes to take initiative and work independently yet collaboratively with other team members.
MSTC currently has an opening for a financial advisor that will work in a bank setting for a partner institution. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious college graduates as well as experienced individuals in the financial services industry. The role affords tremendous upside potential both financially and for career growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Internship or Professional Experience Preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Great Work Ethic
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 and state insurance license within first year of employment
- CFP, CHFC, and other designations a plus
- Ability to generate quality leads that come from working in a banking environment
- Transition team to assist in moving over any current book of business
- Benefit Package as offered by the financial institution
- Base Salary + Commission
- Strong mentor program to allow for faster business development
Company: Midwestern Securities Trading Company
Location: Taylorville, IL 62568
Industries: Banking, Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time, Employee
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Salary: Base plus commission
Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC) is a securities broker-dealer and Registered Investment Advisor. Our company was founded in 1999 by financial advisors who were dissatisfied with the status quo. Our goals were and continue to be five-fold:
- Service to our financial institutions and advisors,
- Integrity in operations and actions,
- Accountability to the industry, our financial representatives and their clients,
- Flexibility to accommodate our financial institutions and advisors, and
- Compliance with regulations.
After our formation, MSTC quickly found a perfect fit – banks and credit unions. These institutions shared our core values and we fulfilled their most pressing need – to grow their non-interest income through investment services. After identifying this need, we developed a turn-key system to help these institutions implement a successful investment services division.
To apply Financial Advisor job vacancy >>> http://jobview.monster.com/Financial-Advisor-Job-Taylorville-IL-US-111574977.aspxNone found.