Financial Advisor Job in Salt Lake City, UT – First Command Financial Services, Inc. (Military Markets)
We realize most transitioning or retiring military service members do not have the licenses required to be a Financial Advisor. We are currently seeking ambitious, driven and competitive men and women transitioning out of the military to become fully-licensed Financial Advisors. No financial background? No worries…. These licenses usually consist of a State Life & Health and a Series 6, 63 & 65 Securities License (or Series 7 & 66).
- Successful Financial Advisors have integrity, are coachable, competitive, ethical and have a natural market.
- We have a proven training program and a 50-year history of equipping transitioning and retiring U. S. Military Service Members with the tools necessary to build a successful business as part of a local District.
If these characteristics describe you and you have at least 6 years of honorable military service and a Bachelor’s Degree and would like more information about this opportunity, please click below to apply and someone from our recruiting department will contact you.
Benefits of being a Financial Advisor:
- In 2010 the national mean (average) of financial advisor salaries was $91,220. The highest paid 10 percent of financial advisors earned more than $166,400.1
- Financial advising is expected to become one of the fastest-growing careers, with a projected growth rate of 32.1 percent between 2010 and 2020.2
- CareerCast.com recently ranked Financial Planning 5th Best Job of 2012 (out of 200).3
- Becoming an advisor is like going into business for yourself, but without the capital investment required in starting a business.
- Financial advising is about helping others – helping them to prepare for the risks we all face and being there when they need it most. In this career, you will literally change the course of people’s lives.
To apply Financial Advisor Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/c74xhjjNone found.