Financial Advisor Job at American International Group, Inc. in Oxford, MS
When was the last time you were handed a book of business? When was the last time you had an established territory with warm leads? When was the last time you were able to throw away the phone book?
If you answered “NEVER” to each of these questions, VALIC is the place for you. As a VALIC Advisor, you will receive the following on your first day:
- An existing book of business with clients in established territories.
- Full marketing and technology support.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
- Professional growth and tuition reimbursement.
- Company sponsored licensing for non licensed sales professionals.
- Competitive compensation and grid payout.
- Training and Development Allowance your first year, straight commission thereafter.
- Flexible work schedule.
- The strength and support of a 50-year pioneer and leader in the 403(b) segment.
Financial Advisor Position Requirements
- 3+ years Advisor experience
- Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license
- Active FINRA Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
- Active state variable life and health license
If you are a licensed financial professional, find out why VALIC is the best kept secret in the industry. Throw away your phone book and come join one of the largest retirement plan services providers in the United States.
Financial Advisor Salary range : –
To apply Financial Advisor jobBank Of America for Financial Advisor Trainee in Brideport, WV. Read more ... » : http://tinyurl.com/3l69jog