Baird is seeking talent interested in becoming a Financial AdvisorJPMorgan Chase for Financial Advisor Associate in Long Island, NY - Sunnyside. Read more ... » through our Financial Advisor Training Program (FATP). This program is Baird’s proprietary training program specifically designed for Financial Advisor Trainees who are new to the industry and the Financial Advisor role. The objective of the program is to create confident, professional Financial Advisors who fulfill the Private Wealth ManagementWealth Management - Financial Advisor - Wealth Management - Boston, MA. Read more ... » Mission. These objectives are achieved through a four-phase program conducted twice per year. A brief overview of each phase is provided below:
- Phase I – Licensing: Prepare for and pass the Series 7, Series 66 and Insurance Examinations.
- Phase II – Baird Foundational: Obtain general investment knowledge and learn about Baird’s product & service solutions and technology tools. Training is conducted in the branch office via eLearning sessions, homework assignments and exams.
- Phase III – Development: Business Development, Wealth Management, Practice Management, Client Service and Compliance education are the focus. The training is delivered at Baird’s Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In addition to live, in-person instruction, there will also be case studies and panel discussions.
- Phase IV – Application: The FA Trainee returns to the branch and is encouraged to begin working with prospects and clients while preparing for the Case Study Presentation. Training is conducted via conference calls and homework assignments. The program concludes with a two-day return visit to Corporate Headquarters for Case Study presentations and a graduation ceremony.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Marketing required. Masters of Business Administration degree, either obtained or in progress strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience required (CPA, Estate Planning, Commercial Banking, Financial Wholesaler, Trust Officer, etc.), or ownership and operation of a business
- Demonstrated success in sales with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have the ability to obtain the Series 7 & 66 licenses within 6 months of hire.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks or projects, either independently or with a team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Upon graduation from the Financial Advisor Training Program (FATP), the FA Trainee becomes a Financial Advisor and formally joins a team of one or more veteran Financial Advisors. He/she begins cultivating a client base and works to provide financial solutions and guide clients’ decision making.
Essential duties include:
- Acquire new assets through targeted business development efforts.
- Analyze clients’ financial circumstances; including investment portfolios, assets, and liabilities.
- Develop financial plans and makes recommendations to clients, considering clients’ short term and long term goals.
- Determine investor suitability through analysis of clients’ investment objectives, risk tolerance, net worth, income, and investment expertise.
- Advise clients on various products and services, through education with respect to clients’ objectives, risk tolerance, etc.
- Work to integrate Baird products and services into business.
- Guide clients’ decision making as they position significant assets among a variety of financial instruments.
- Cultivate and maintains client relationships through successful ongoing interaction, communication, and expertise.
- Responsible for marketing the products that offer the most benefit for Baird clients.
To apply Financial Advisor in Training at Robert W. BairdRobert W. Baird: Financial Advisor Paid Training Opportunity - Nashville, TN. Read more ... » via Indeed Jobs >>> http://tinyurl.com/d4h9px9