Financial Advisor Associate (North Chelsea) – JPMorgan Chase – New York, NY – RFS
Related adsRFSJPMorgan Chase - RFS - Financial Advisor Associate - Sparta, NJ. Read more ... » – Financial AdvisorFinancial Advisor for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in Mclean, VA. Read more ... » Associate (North Chelsea, NY)
Chase Investment Services Financial Advisor
A global financial powerhouse, J.P. Morgan Chase is an industry leader. With 100,000 employees in over 60 countries, we draw on a full range of capabilities to provide integrated financial solutions for institutions and individuals worldwide. What does this mean for you, the job seeker? Opportunity! Our broad range of financial services activities, from investment banking to retail banking to e-finance, offer an exceptional range of career options for individuals. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative and diversity are among our core values, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan ChaseJPMorgan Chase for Financial Advisor Associate: Tottenville in New York, NY. Read more ... ».
This position requires you to conform to legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with FINRA, SEC, and Chase Investment Services Corp. You will also be required to demonstrate technical expertise, strong sales results in investment products, strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to provide exceptional service. A successful financial advisor will be able to:
- Identify opportunities to expand client relationships
- Prospect, manage and retain key clients
- Understand the client’s investment goals and objectives and develop a diversified investment plan and strategy to meet goals using developed models and recommended products
- Advise clients with complex investment relationships on asset allocation and portfolio construction for strategic and tactical decisions
- Market and implement investment solutions in accordance with client’s asset allocation
- Communicate current market strategies and portfolio structure with assigned clients
- Coach Personal Bankers (Licensed) on our sales process and educate them on our investment products and services.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- FINRA Series 7, 63 licensing required in addition to meeting and exceeding FINRA continuing education requirements and the appropriate state Group 1 – Life and Variable Annuity License
- Series 65 or 66 license required
- Impeccable compliance record in prior position(s)
- At least 3 years of Investment sales, insurance and financial profiling experience required
- Proven ability to follow a compliant sales process
Chase Investment Services, a division of JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. >>» View or apply to jobNone found.