Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Performs various complex accounting duties according to company policy and accounting practices. Financial Accountant Job Duties include coordinating, preparing, and analyzing financial information and reports that provide summary information for management use in making company financial decisions. Represents the Accounting Department as a contact for primary accounting issues.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS of Financial Accountant Job:
- Education and Experience:
- BA in accounting and a CPA designation required
- 3+ years experience in financial accounting
- Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Understands financial concepts such as budgets, Return on Investment (ROI), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), and Net Operating Return on Assets (NORA)
- Understands the integrated systems of internal control and the relationship to disclosure and financial reporting
- Proficient with accounting systems and in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Interpersonal, Management and Leadership:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels and within all functional areas of the organization.
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely and maintain the confidence of such information.
- Working Conditions:
- Travel Requirements:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Financial Accountant Job:
- Prepares various daily, monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports or statements, and reports for governmental regulatory agencies
- Performs complex account reconciliations
- Records routine or recurring transactions
- Supports cash flow & forecasting activities
- Makes necessary corrections and/or adjustments to receive accurate report information
- Examines accounting information contained in reports and exhibits, traces and reconciles unusual variances
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this Financial Accountant Job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
DEPARTMENT: Finance & Administration
REPORTS TO: CFO / V.P. Finance & Administration
Location: Muscatine – Administration
To apply Financial Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7q2z5gs