Financial Accountant Job at Precision Equipment – Muscatine, IA
Performs various complex accountingAccountant for Parsons Corporation in Pasadena, CA. Read more ... » duties according to company policy and accounting practices. Financial AccountantBrocade Communications: Financial Reporting Accountant - San Jose, CA. Read more ... » Job Duties include coordinating, preparing, and analyzing financial information and reports that provide summary information for management use in making company financial decisions. Represents the Accounting Department as a contact for primary accounting issues.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS of Financial Accountant JobTufts Health Plan: Lead Accountant - Watertown, MA. Read more ... »:
- Education and Experience:
- BA in accounting and a CPA designation required
- 3+ years experience in financial accounting
- Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Understands financial concepts such as budgets, Return on Investment (ROI), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), and Net Operating Return on Assets (NORA)
- Understands the integrated systems of internal control and the relationship to disclosure and financial reportingSenior Accountant in Los Angeles California as Financial Reporting at Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. Read more ... »
- Proficient with accounting systems and in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Interpersonal, Management and Leadership:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels and within all functional areas of the organization.
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely and maintain the confidence of such information.
- Working Conditions:
- Office setting
- Travel Requirements:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Financial AccountantNatural Grocers: Financial Accountant - Lakewood, CO. Read more ... » Job:
- Prepares various daily, monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports or statements, and reports for governmental regulatory agencies
- Performs complex account reconciliations
- Records routine or recurring transactions
- Supports cash flow & forecasting activities
- Makes necessary corrections and/or adjustments to receive accurate report information
- Examines accounting information contained in reports and exhibits, traces and reconciles unusual variances
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this Financial Accountant Job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
DEPARTMENT: Finance & Administration
REPORTS TO: CFO / V.P. Finance & Administration
Location: Muscatine – Administration
To apply Financial Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7q2z5gs