Related ads : Summary:
Candidate will become part of the Midrange Array Software Engineering team, with focus on embedded storage array software for new and existing hardware platforms.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Must possess a strong background in C and C++ programming
- Must be familiar with kernel level software developmentLSI Logic Corporation - Software Development Engineer - Austin, TX. Read more ... »
- Thorough understanding of using debuggers. Knowledge of Windows debug tools is a plus.
- Should be comfortable working in multi-threaded programming environments
- Experience in developing software for multi-core environments is a plus
- Develop embedded storage array software on new and existing hardware platforms.
- Analyze complex technical problems and propose/lead the design and implementation of comprehensive solutions.
- Develop upgrades, improvements, enhancements, and fixes to existing products
- Conduct system performance analysis and develop improvements
- Write specifications (Functional, Design, Unit/Integration test) and participate in software design and code reviews.
- Collaborate on development tasks with other engineers and other engineering groups.
Required Education and Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or a MS degree in Computer Science or related field. Previous work experience and/or internships are a plus.