Elementary Teacher Job in Warrensburg School District – Warrensburg, MO
- To provide a quality instructional program for students;
- to complete teaching duties necessary to the district’s educational program.
- Degree: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (exceptions related to certification).
- Certificate: Missouri teaching certificate in area of assignment.
Successful completion of Missouri Teacher Competency Exam, if applicable; other experience commensurate with assignment.
Location: Maple Grove Elementary School
- The teacher causes students to actively participate and be successful in the learning process.
- students to acquire the knowledge and skills to gather, analyze, and apply information and ideas.
- students to acquire the knowledge and skills to communicate effectively within and beyond the classroom.
- students to acquire the knowledge and skills to recognize and solve problems.
- the students to acquire the knowledge and skills to make decisions and act as responsible members of society.
- The teacher uses various forms of assessment to monitor and manage student learning.
- various ongoing assessments to monitor the effectiveness of instruction.
- provides continuous feedback to students and family.
- assists students in the development of self-assessment skills.
- aligns the assessments with the goals, objectives, and instructional strategies of the district curriculum guides.
- assessment techniques that are appropriate to the varied characteristics and developmental needs of students.
- The teacher is prepared and knowledgeable of the content and effectively maintains students on-task behavior.
- demonstrates appropriate preparation for instruction.
- chooses and implements appropriate methodology and varied instructional strategies that address the diversity of learners.
- creates a positive learning environment.
- effectively manages student behaviors.
- The teacher communicates and interacts in a professional manner with the school community.
- communicates appropriately with students, parents, community, and staff.
- engages in appropriate interpersonal relationships with students, parents, community, and staff.
- The teacher keeps current on instructional knowledge and seeks and explores changes in teacher behaviors that will improve student performance.
- engages in professional development activities consistent with the goals and objectives of the building, district, and state.
- engages in professional growth.
- The teacher acts as a responsible professional in addressing the overall mission of the school district.
- adheres to all the policies, procedures and regulations of the building and district.
- assists in maintaining a safe and orderly environment.
- collaborates in the development and/or implementation of the district’s vision, mission, and goals.
To apply Elementary Teacher Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/72wsljhNone found.