Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Description of Elementary Teacher Job
The Elementary Teacher provides a high quality instruction within a small school environment where every student is known and valued as an individual; serve students in grades K-5; uphold the mission and values of Aspire Public Schools and contribute to our goal that every student in California has access to a high quality public education.
Elementary Teacher Job Requirement:
- Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Knowledge of subject matter, including California State Standards and subject-specific frameworks
- Knowledge of child cognitive development and various learning styles
- Knowledge of assessments
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative student data
- Ability and willingness to implement Aspire Instructional Guidelines and Best Practices
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, parents and community
- Ability and willingness to reflect and improve instructional practices
- Computer and Internet search skills
- Minimum educational level:
- English Language Learner Authorization required
- Bachelors degree
- NCLB Highly Qualified
- Valid California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential required
- Experience required:
- 1+ year working with students as a teacher, teacher intern, or teaching assistant preferred
Title Elementary Teacher
Job Type Regular
Part Time No
School Year 2012-2013
School/Location Aspire Millsmont Academy
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of Elementary Teacher Job:
- Identify unique student needs and collaborate with team members to effectively address those needs.
- Establish a culture of high expectations that includes the shared belief that every student will attend college.
- Communicate regularly with students and their families about classroom activities and student progress.
- Assess students regularly and analyze student results; refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment data and student needs.
- Actively participate in professional development activities, and work closely with lead teachers, principal, and instructional coaches.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve instructional practices throughout the school; share best practices.
- Involve parents and guardians as partners in their students’ education.
- Manage student behavior to ensure every student is fully engaged.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Maintain accurate student records including attendance.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities aligned with California State Standards and Aspire Instructional Guidelines.
- Support the mission, vision, and core values of Aspire Public Schools.
To apply Elementary Teacher Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/d4cp2f7