Elementary Teacher Job in Aspire Public Schools – Oakland, CA
The Elementary TeacherFranciscan Hospital for Children: Special Education Teacher - Brighton, MA. Read more ... » provides a high quality instruction within a small school environment where every student is known and valued as an individual; serve students in grades K-5; uphold the mission and values of Aspire Public Schools and contribute to our goal that every student in California has access to a high quality public education.
Elementary Teacher JobSchool Operations: Manager of School Leadership - Home Based. Read more ... » Requirement:
- Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Knowledge of subject matter, including California State Standards and subject-specific frameworks
- Knowledge of child cognitive development and various learning styles
- Knowledge of assessments
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative student data
- Ability and willingness to implement Aspire Instructional Guidelines and Best Practices
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, parents and community
- Ability and willingness to reflect and improve instructional practices
- Computer and Internet search skills
- Minimum educational level:
- English Language Learner Authorization required
- Bachelors degree
- NCLB Highly Qualified
- Valid California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential required
- Experience required:
- 1+ year working with students as a teacher, teacher intern, or teaching assistant preferred
Title Elementary Teacher
Job Type Regular
Part Time No
School Year 2012-2013
School/Location Aspire Millsmont Academy
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of Elementary Teacher Job:
- Identify unique student needs and collaborate with team members to effectively address those needs.
- Establish a culture of high expectations that includes the shared belief that every student will attend college.
- Communicate regularly with students and their families about classroom activities and student progress.
- Assess students regularly and analyze student results; refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment data and student needs.
- Actively participate in professional development activities, and work closely with lead teachers, principal, and instructional coaches.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve instructional practices throughout the school; share best practices.
- Involve parents and guardians as partners in their students’ education.
- Manage student behavior to ensure every student is fully engaged.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Maintain accurate student records including attendance.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities aligned with California State Standards and Aspire Instructional Guidelines.
- Support the mission, vision, and core values of Aspire Public Schools.
To apply Elementary Teacher Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/d4cp2f7